Sunday, July 24, 2016

Holy Tune Street Tour!

Hello everyone, hope you are ok! Just wanted to let you guys know that in this last 2 months I've been a lot busy with working and doing other stuff. I've been almost 2 weeks out for business in Slovenia in the great animation studio of Outfit7!

I'm coming out with new videos and new ideas for this summer. There is an idea of creating an animated short movie called "The Prodigal Son" inspired from the Holy Bible, and hopefully I'll be directing it, so pray for me! For anyone interested here is the link to the project:

https://www.artella.com/#/project/403376bf-a823-4210-ae34-02ef60a683c3/overview

Also I have a little idea of taking my guitar and go in the middle of the squares and bringing the Holy Tune project outside! This is a thing that I have in my heart but I don't know how could it end, so I really hope you can pray for me a lot for it.

For Any questions let me know. Hope to hear you soon and God bless. Ciao!

Traduzione

Ciao a tutti, spero stiate bene! Volevo condividere a voi tutti che negli ultimi 2 mesi sono stato impegnato tra il lavoro e altre cose. Sono stato circa 2 settimane in Slovenia nel grande studio di animazione Outfit7!

Sto per sfornare nuovi video e nuove idee per questa estate. C'è un'idea di creare un cortometraggio di animazione chiamato "The Prodigal Son" inspirato dalla Bibbia, e fiduciosamente dovrei dirigerlo, quindi pregate per me! Per chiunque interessato ecco il link al progetto:

https://www.artella.com/#/project/403376bf-a823-4210-ae34-02ef60a683c3/overview

In più, avrei una piccola idea di prendere la mia chitarra ed andare in mezzo alle piazze al fine di portare fuori il progetto Holy Tune! Questa è una cosa che ho nel mio cuore ma non saprei come andrebbe a finire, per questo spero possiate pregare molto a riguardo.

Per qualunque domanda fatemi sapere. Spero di sentirvi presto e che Dio vi benedica. Ciao!