Wednesday, May 22, 2013

3D Christian shortfilm

Dear artists,

I’m writing you this letter for an important announcement. Since, and before, graduating from the famous Animation Mentor school, I always wanted to create a little Christian short movie made inertly in CGI thanks to the help of animators, modelers, riggers and artists from all around the world.

The message that the people must have is: Hope! If young students, teenagers, employs ecc. don’t have this, they’ll begin to stop desiring happiness, to become depressed and start to think:” there is no hope for my situation”. It’s a LIE!

The reason of why I’d like to make this short movie is because Jesus is the Hope, the real one, that you can always count on. I sure that all of you would like to see a brand new world full of joy and happiness. This is that chance.

If you are interested in helping us with this project, you can contact me at: albertogatto1990@yhoo.it

p.s. this project is for beneficence, that means non-profit

Thanks for you help and God Bless,

-Alberto Gatto